Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
New hat day on the horizon!

i-MfdZ3zZ-L.jpg

i-wV7pxkH-L.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. Thanks for the thumbs up on the inbound granite hat. This beaver felt color, 2.5" brim, charcoal ribbon and more obvious specs will get lots of wear at my house.

When others ask "how many hats" I answer 2. Truth as my cars backseat usually has 2 hats in it.

I have taken the step of ordering one Gannon at a time. Give the lead times have increased due to excellent business my hat buying is moderate.

Best, Eric

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I know that's #5 I think for Eric , but I might be off one .
The Charcoal (dark Gray) Fray Ribbon was last , before this one .
Mist , Silverbelly , Dark Moss , (seems like there's another Granite) (I maybe dreaming) , Charcoal , and this Granite .

Did I win Eric ?

Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Good morning. Thanks for the thumbs up on the inbound {granite} hat. This beaver felt color, 2.5" brim, charcoal ribbon and more obvious specs will get lots of wear at my house.

When others ask "how many hats" I answer 2. Truth as my cars backseat usually has 2 hats in it.

I have taken the step of ordering one Gannon at a time. Give the lead times have increased due to excellent business my hat buying is moderate.

Best, Eric

That looks mighty nice whats that color? I'm on the list and am compiling a list for reference when the time comes.

^^^ It's up there ^^^

I posted the question before reading the whole thread, must be the anticipation. Thing is I still have plenty of time to decide, style is easy color on the other hand is difficult because they all look different depending on the photo.
The best way to be sure is to ask the hatter to send you swatches of the colours you are interested in. Since going the custom route I now have almost the complete range of the Winchester offering. It make choosing so much easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo