Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

It is all about the hats! I received notification from Michael that a new fedora will soon be on its way.

i-cjwHs67-L.jpg

A steel beaver felt with 2.5" brim. The ribbon features a charcoal ribbon treatment. The charcoal ribbon/cord and binding is getting to be a signature for me.

i-GdbBw93-L.jpg

New Gannon steel felted hat day coming! Thanks for taking a look. Best, Eric -

Very nice, Eric. That steel is a nice color.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
It is all about the hats! I received notification from Michael that a new fedora will soon be on its way.

i-cjwHs67-L.jpg

A steel beaver felt with 2.5" brim. The ribbon features a charcoal ribbon treatment. The charcoal ribbon/cord and binding is getting to be a signature for me.

i-GdbBw93-L.jpg

Eric,

I have a Steel one too, it's a GORGEOUS shade, you will love it, I will wear it tomorrow !!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
My first Gannon arrived today...it won't be my last

Andrew; That is magnificent. Excellent looking hat. Wear it with pride.

Eric,

I have a Steel one too, it's a GORGEOUS shade, you will love it, I will wear it tomorrow !!!

Very cool I look forward to seeing your steel. Sir, I imagine I will love the steel. It is a colored felt right up my alley.

Best Andrew and Chamuco! Eric -

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here

i-cjwHs67-L.jpg

i-GdbBw93-L.jpg

Ooooooooo Eric, that's slick!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Ooooooooo Eric, that's slick!

Thanks sir. BTW: Your VS is just plain cool!

The tone on tone or tone on cool colored charcoal riboon/edge binding is my fav. I acknowledge that it is conservative. While conservative it has a subdued flair. I quote yet again the "The Fred Astaire creed of dress is: "Be yourself—but don't be conspicuous."

I re-read the above and nod my head that the fact that I am wearing a hat in the year 2017 is conspicuous, but all others be still. I like them and believe in my mind that I am classy and styl'n.

Slightly delusional, but adjusted, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
WOW! The steel beaver felt is gorgeous. It is a great color.

I am really enjoying my new hat - steel beaver felt.

i-7K3dD4b-M.jpg

i-qjWmHb7-M.jpg

This mornings weather and lighting are not photo friendly. Here is a quick shot of 3 Gannons. I was trying to better capture the steel color by providing contrast. Not great. I will have to work on better shots. All three hats have charcoal ribbons.

i-QTLjwWM-M.jpg

L-R: Blue, Granite, Steel.

I will have to work harder to show the colors in my next pics.

Best, Eric -

WOW! The steel beaver felt is gorgeous. It is a great color.

I am really enjoying my new hat - steel beaver felt.

i-7K3dD4b-M.jpg

i-qjWmHb7-M.jpg

This mornings weather and lighting are not photo friendly. Here is a quick shot of 3 Gannons. I was trying to better capture the steel color by providing contrast. Not great. I will have to work on better shots. All three hats have charcoal ribbons.

i-QTLjwWM-M.jpg

L-R: Blue, Granite, Steel.

I will have to work harder to show the colors in my next pics.

Best, Eric -
Congratulations on yet another beautiful hat Eric. The different tones of gray are a great study. I'll have to lay out mine to appreciate the variations. A project for a sunny day, not anytime soon here in Oregon.

Scooterz

Practically Family
Eric is this hat from post 1856 your new steel one or a picture of your blue one? I know hat color is very hard to photograph and the light changes the color of some hat felt quite a bit. Just trying to reconcile in what is left of my brain this very blue looking hat with the steel lighter grey hat in post 1877 in the sunshine photo after your received it. Hat color optics could be a whole new scientific field. Thanks.

i-cjwHs67-L.jpg

i-GdbBw93-L.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Eric is this hat from post 1856 your new steel one or a picture of your blue one? I know hat color is very hard to photograph and the light changes the color of some hat felt quite a bit. Just trying to reconcile in what is left of my brain this very blue looking hat with the steel lighter grey hat in post 1877 in the sunshine photo after your received it. Hat color optics could be a whole new scientific field. Thanks.

Steel. The felt color has been hard to capture.

The dogs and I were out just a short bit ago and I was again wearing the steel fedora. The felt color is better in the below pic. To my eye it inaccurately shows it be more "granite" colored than steel. It is steel.

i-d4DHqLW-M.jpg

Scooterz even this pic is not completely accurate. I will work on taking a family pic to better show the felt colors.

Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21