Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Just got sent today.

Natural with 1 3/4 Sand ribbon.

I like it... A lot...

407162edd9e7619a7dea706873766dab.jpg
30312cfb7cafcb6e38c3f0c16f6c6e6e.jpg
45f095c0f4dbcb8fa8768ab3ea32ee44.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I've been saying Natural is highly underrated , I've got a Gannon in Natural and Sand , they're both great . Thats a WINNER Rodolfo . Been wondering where you've been , but I guess you were here . Nice Hat !
Thanks Michael,

My phone died and it took ATT 5 weeks to "fix" it, then send it back to OEM, get it lost in the courier and, finally, giving me a new one.

All this time I had a loaner with memory only for WhatsApp and mail, so no Fedora Lounge my friend...

The easy way out was to buy a new one myself but I refused, I'd rather wait and save the $$$ to buy more hats [emoji6] , I really missed you all.

Anyway I am back !!!

Have a nice weekend my friend !!!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Michael has made you some special hats. It's hard to choose a favorite, but right now I'm really loving your blue steel fedora. Gorgeous hat with style, classic lines and just the right amount of flash and attitude. Quite possibly a perfect hat.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Michael has made you some special hats. It's hard to choose a favorite, but right now I'm really loving your blue steel fedora. Gorgeous hat with style, classic lines and just the right amount of flash and attitude. Quite possibly a perfect hat.
Yes he has, I find hard to choose a favorite, I guess my favorite is the on sitting on my head at the moment, I love them all !!! As I have said before Michael makes this hats with his heart and soul !!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Michael,

My phone died and it took ATT 5 weeks to "fix" it, then send it back to OEM, get it lost in the courier and, finally, giving me a new one.

All this time I had a loaner with memory only for WhatsApp and mail, so no Fedora Lounge my friend...

The easy way out was to buy a new one myself but I refused, I'd rather wait and save the $$$ to buy more hats [emoji6] , I really missed you all.

Anyway I am back !!!

Have a nice weekend my friend !!!

I know what you mean , I wouldn't buy a new phone either . My internet has been off and on . Tornado trouble , with more down coming to upgrade and fix the tower . Glad you're back Rodolfo , you were missed . Boy between you , Doug , David , and Eric , you're making me want a Blue Hat , navy or something . Doug has been The Blue Boy the last several days , and looking good . Love the Natural !

Last edited:

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I know what you mean , I wouldn't buy a new phone either . My internet has been off and on . Tornado trouble , with more down coming to upgrade and fix the tower . Glad you're back Rodolfo , you were missed . Boy between you , Doug , David , and Eric , you're making me want a Blue Hat , navy or something . Doug has been The Blue Boy the last several days , and looking good . Love the Natural !
Thanks, you will see me on a daily basis again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner