Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M:TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldonkr

Familiar Face
So does anyone on the boards play Magic: The Gathering? I started playing a month or so ago. I have a Lorwyn "Elemental's Path" theme deck. And a deck I made from a Shadowmoore tournament pack. And just today I got a "Primordial Jund" intro deck for the new Shards of Alara expansion.

Anyone else play? What decks do you use? What are your special, rare, or really kick ass cards?

anon`

One Too Many
I used to. Then I didn't. Sold off all the good cards I had, now I have nothing worth playing with ;)

I didn't much care for anything beyond... Ice Age, I think it would've been? In an effort to keep pace with the more strategically-minded players (like, those who actually go to tourneys), they kept adding new and IMNSHO ridiculous abilities, effects and rules. Then they booted out old cards!

No longer was it feasible to steamroll someone with four Forces of Nature, or murder their deck into oblivion with Royal Assassins, and the fun just kinda left it for me.

So I got into White Wolf stuff, instead ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen