Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mash In English

Peacoat

Bartender
Got this in my mailbox this afternoon. Thought some of you might be interested in seeing it in English. Not much available, yet, but Mash plans to add to it.

Dear Customers, We are pleased to inform you that Our Online Store in English for OverseaCustomers is finally available now. We deeply apologize for taking so longtime(almost 6 years) to open it. The articles we show you there are not somuch yet. This is just the 1st step. We're working on to up date newarticles frequently with our best. Your kind often visiting will beappreciated. And if you also kindly announce the Grand Opening to yourfriends or any concerned member of forums & groups, it will be more thanappreciated for us.Thanks. Sincerely, MASH CO. Ltd. MASH Online Store in English for Oversea Customers:

http://www.mash-japan.co.jp/oversea/index.html

FLATHEAD

New in Town
You can't make this stuff up. I was just looking at the A-10 gloves they
have for sale, and a couple times within the description of the gloves, they have
used the letter "R" instead of the letter "L" in words.

Here's one quote from the page: "A-10 Gloves had be used until frying jet had heating systems at the end of WWII."

I cracked up!

It reminded me of the movie A Christmas Story, at the end, when Ralphie
and his family were eating at the oriental place, and the guys were singing
Fah rah rah rah rah, rah rah rah rah.

I know its politically incorrect, but its still funny to me.

Jim

Peacoat

Bartender
Yea, that cracked me up as well.

In my day we were heated by a "bleed air" system coming from the jet exhaust. The author of that line could have said, "A-10 Gloves had be used until frying jet had breed air heating systems at the end of WWII." That is the way I read it, but I didn't think anyone else would understand or even think it funny, so I made no comment. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with an odd sense of humor here. And yes, the Christmas Story analogy is perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24