Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Massive hairy goat coat!

dodgydave

New in Town
What, if any, are your opinions on this animal....... Oh, hang on a minute, I can't seem to be able to put a photo on here as I haven't got a 'Photobucket' type account and it says on the bottom of my page that I 'may not post attachments'..................................................

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
Ill handle this guys....yes sir It might take you awhile to figure out.

There is a Square Icon above the Reply Box with a Tree Image, Click that and it will insert an image you can then upload from basic uploader.

It will appear as *text* until you post it, so Make sure you Sequence your Images by Letters or numbers before uploading several at a time to avoid doubles and mistakes.

It might take you awhile but its not so hard once you get it.

Also, since youre new it might be a day or more before you can post photos here..I guess that keeps spammers down.

dodgydave

New in Town
I'm having another go at some photo posting, but not having much luck. Clicking on the 'add image' tree. Getting a box pop up with 'computer' or 'url'. Clicking on 'computer' then 'browse' selecting photo, then clicking on 'upload' but nothing happens.....????

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
shrink image to 400x 600 using picture manager or similar on your computer of choice then join tinypic (it's free and reliable)upload to tiny pic then open image and select/copy the IMG code for forums & message boards from the grab your code on the left of the picture and paste into body of text on FL...really easy even I can do it.

dodgydave

New in Town
104gljr.jpg
'Ow's that??

dodgydave

New in Town
Right bunch of bloody comedians aren't you! Ha! had a good laugh..thanks!! Can't see me heading to Oklahoma just yet...certainly not with this coat!! Glad you like it; It weighs a ton and smells like road kill.......

Otter

One Too Many
Right bunch of bloody comedians aren't you! Ha! had a good laugh..thanks!! Can't see me heading to Oklahoma just yet...certainly not with this coat!! Glad you like it; It weighs a ton and smells like road kill.......

On balance, I think you might have a wee bit of history there. And very handy if you ever have to infiltrate a heard of goats. Seriously though, that looks like a nice find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou