Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

olive bleu

One Too Many
Copper said:
I haven't any decent vintage shots of myself at the moment, so I was a little reluctant to post a photo, but here goes nevertheless...

I was wearing a vintage-style Belstaff Trialmaster, but on account of the warm day I took it off when I got off the bike.

Tiger017a.jpg

Now that the worst of winter has run its course here, I will get some more vintage-like shots in...

Who Cares???:eek:

if there is any equivalent to a man in a good suit in my books,it would be a man on a bike...(*fans self*):D

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
ICannotPlayBass said:
martinparty.jpg

I pulled this picture from this thread, around Halloween time. After seeing several photos posted by metropd, Mr. Rover, and Douglas from that period, I signed up so that I could take notes.

Doesn't count. He couldn't do anything but smile in that one. Don't know why. ;)

Copper

One of the Regulars
Ohairas, Olive Bleu, Beginthebeguine, Amateisgal, thank you so much. I will definitely post again in this thread after such a warm welcome. :)

JohnnyGringo

A-List Customer
This is me...

Hi everyone, this is me...

DSC00935-1.jpg

The really cool thing is, I picked up the freestyle diamond point bow tie at the local thrift store yesterday for 60 cents...I love finds like that!

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
JohnnyGringo said:
Hi everyone, this is me...

DSC00935-1.jpg

The really cool thing is, I picked up the freestyle diamond point bow tie at the local thrift store yesterday for 60 cents...I love finds like that!
Looks great, all around! And, yes, FANTASTIC buy on the tie! I paid forty bucks for a tie very similar!

MississippiLong

One of the Regulars
Also new

also new here, I introduced myself over in another thread, but here are some pics.

n27410604_36754769_7338.jpg

another

n27410604_36754758_3539.jpg

maybe a couple more,

n27410604_36754749_699.jpg

n27410604_36754743_8889.jpg

here's my avatar,

n27410604_36754716_1438.jpg

thats me and Jenny (my fiance), the hats are cheap wool ones I bought a while ago, trying to build a respectable fur felt collection now.

gabe.

Adele

One of the Regulars
I really do love this thread.

Quigley Brown- Haha, that was hilarious. I have seen some of your other photographs on this threat and I really do like them.

MississippiLong- My favorite has to be the one third one, though I do like the depth of field on the first one.

GWD- I don't think I've personally seen a photo of you with your goatee, but even so, looking good without it, I say! I like the fedora as well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou