Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Caledonia

Practically Family
A girl goes away for a while, comes back for a quiet, discreet fly by, the Lounge doors swing open, and..... Gents, I take my hat off to you all! I must now retire to the Powder Room and cool my overheated seams. Please don't add anything further to this thread or I may just dissolve entirely. Zowie!!!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Mmmm, lovin' all these pics with handsome men and guns!!

Nice to see some gents posting pics that haven't before!

QB, like your pics. I like the spicy autumn colors, and you have a great hair!
Nikki

Edward

Bartender
Spitfire said:
oh my - are we going to have guns here too:eusa_doh:

I like how Eddie Izzard put it:

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people. I kinda think the gun helps, though."

lol

I always fancied a thirties style shoulder holster myself, cut to accomodate a mobile phone. Alas, for most of my life either living in Northern Ireland or being Irish elsewhere, this was a bad idea for obvious reasons. Now that the Muslims are the new bogeyman, I'm still wary of sporting anything that looks too much like a gun. Pity - I'd love a thirties revolver style BB gun for playing gangster in some shots once I had a nice chalkstriped db suit and a light grey homberg.... :D

shebagrl

Familiar Face
Edward said:
I like how Eddie Izzard put it:

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people. I kinda think the gun helps, though."

lol

I LOVE Eddie Izzard! He cracks me up every time.

You all are so dashing! Feast for the eyes, that's for sure :eusa_clap

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Out of a t-shirt and into a suit.

I'm not the one in the top hat.

IMG_1078-vi.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff