Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN'S PAJAMAS and DRESSING GOWNS

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I have self enforced standards of dress which I still keep when in bed, so I always wear long sleeved pyjamas. Usually blue with stripes or checks. Dressing gown and slippers too. I'll post a picture later before I go to bed (as I'm dressed at the moment and about to leave the house).

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
BellyTank said:
You must be very disciplined- it must be quite hard to self-enforce the wearing of slippers in bed.

B
T
No, I don't wear slippers in bed. However I wear them when I walk about the house. With self enforced I simply mean dress standards which I choose to live by out of choice and not because I'm told to. As such I wear long sleeved pyjamas all year round, even in summer (when it's really hot I just roll my sleeves up).

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Speedbird said:
The true greatness of pyjamas is apparent when your femme fatale, dare I say, wears your pyjama jacktet in the morning ..... can there be anything better or sexier than that?

...your femme fatale wearing your shirt? ;)

Edward

Bartender
Speedbird said:
The true greatness of pyjamas is apparent when your femme fatale, dare I say, wears your pyjama jacktet in the morning ..... can there be anything better or sexier than that? oh mais oui, ma belle nuit, ma belle de jour, ma belle noire....:p

HAH! If only!

Edward

Bartender
:eek:fftopic:

Ah, now, BT... you remind me of the following classic from Viz, many years ago:

"Do not waste money on expensive binoculars. Simply stand closer to the object which you wish to view."

Lou

One of the Regulars
I have one pair of dark blue pyjamas which I wear a few nights a week. Two birthdays ago, I received a pair of the modern sleepwear pants that are sold everywhere these days (and pretty much worn everywhere too). I wear them and a T-shirt when the pyjamas are in the hamper. I much prefer the pyjamas though and want another pair and a good robe.

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
PJs, PJs, PJs

I wear PJs and so does my wife, son, and daughter. I love them. I wear them to bed and I drink coffee in mine before the kids get up in the morning!

PJs Rock!!!

Warden

One Too Many
Commando for me, but Edna is a PJ girl. she says it is cold when she has to get up to see to the little ones.

I tell her to do what I do, just sleep through it.

Harry

theinterchange

One Too Many
For sleeping in, no I don't wear pyjamas unless it's REALLY cold, and even then, I'm under an electric blanket so it's only till I get nice and warm.

For lounging around the house, yes I wear long sleeved pyjamas year round. I have 3 pairs of non vintage that I rotate between. I really like Target's Merona brand, they fit well and last like crazy.

Randy

P.S a little secret, I'm wearing a pair in my avatar photo. shhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn