Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN'S PAJAMAS and DRESSING GOWNS

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Barry said:
I have an old nightshirt around here too but I kinda feel ridiculous wearing it.

I just saw "The Door in the Floor" where Jeff Brides wears a nightshirt and he looked so comfortable in it that I've decided to try one out.

untitled-2.jpg

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
I do have a set of pyjamas, and because this is me they might be considered slightly over the top: black silk with white piping. They're perfect for lounging around the house over a weekend.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
More info!!!

Tomasso said:
Absolutely!

Shoes547.jpg

These are spectacular!!! What are they???

I have some Polo jimjams on the cheap from Marshall's. Drawstring bottoms and the top has four front pockets.
AND I now have two silk dressing gowns (one navy, one red) along with a plaid flannel robe.

Where can one find carpet slippers?

It just went into a vacuum pack to send to the UK (along with every other piece of vintage i own). I think it's on top. Will photograph tonight. I have a veritable cornucopia of vintage suit, jacket, hat etc. pics to post. These will be in the form of the highly successful Chevalier-esque GOODBYE threads ... (in fact i am saying goodbye to my threads for now. funny man i am. See the mutliple levels that statement works on? Great. Blows own trumpet. Exit stage left)

bk

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Do I wear em?

Wearing mint green cotton PJs with little pink flowers embroidered on the collar, and a dog sleeping on my lap, right now :D

LD

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Barry said:
I wear pajama bottoms sometimes. I have an old nightshirt around here too but I kinda feel ridiculous wearing it.

I'm trying to think of a good caption for this old 1930's pattern....

1886.jpg

Aww, the guy in the white looks confused, like, 'Where did I put my pants?'
;)

LD

1886.jpg

I know we're at a conference, Jones, and i know we're both in our nightclothes, and i know i'm smoking a pipe for some reason, and yes, i sleep with my hair brushed and greased up ... and i have a moustache net. Yes, i know i woke you up and your hair is all ruffled. But you're fired anyway! This here (taps paper with pipe) is your pink slip. You're out.

My God! Two tiny ghosts walking towards us. Run Away!!!!

bk

Powerhouse

One of the Regulars
Right guy: Gee...that new subway diet is swell... just look at this old picture of us. We really should get some new clothes. Although... not wearing any pants can be fun.

Left guy: Yeah but those two tiny people are looking up our shirts!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Marc Chevalier said:
The pajamas above were made by Sulka & Co., probably in the '70s or '80s. (The blue label is from those years.) They're made of silk.

:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925