Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Military Style Wet Pack/Shave Bag

Adcurium

A-List Customer
I've wanted one of these military style shave bags for several years. Each year my wife would ask me what I wanted for my birthday, or Christmas or Father's Day, and I would tell her I wanted the Military Shave bag. I would even go so far as to send her the link to a website that sells the exact bag I wanted. However, she always deciedd to buy me somehting different.

I finally decided to buy it for myself and a few days ago, I went to the Kiki James website since they sold the bag I wanted in the color I wanted. It was perfect. I put it into my shopping cart but something came up and I never completed the transaction. So last night I sat back down at the computer to finish the transaction with my credit card in hand just to find out that the bag has been discontinued and is no longer available. I sent an e-mail to customer service and they responded to me this morning saying that it was true that the bag had in fact been discontinued but they then offered me a similar bag which they claim to be of superior quality to the one I originally wanted. And, they will sell it to me for the price of the original bag. However, while it might be a more expensive shave bag it's not the one I want. So I'm taking forever (and I'm sorry) to ask the fellow loungers if any of you have the military style wet pack, and where you purchased it. I've seen a few online but they are the 'textured' leather, which I wasn't digging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo