Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mom! The drone is here!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
It sort of reminds me of this. :p

[video=youtube;fsdLU6D5PMo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsdLU6D5PMo[/video]
I showed this video to my cats a while back and it really had a possitive effect on their behavior. No more clawing of furniture, throwing up or peeing on rugs, walking across keyboards while I'm typing, etc...now they're good little kitties. :)

Edward

Bartender
This was brilliant marketing by the folks at Amazon. They even convinced 60 minutes to cover it and now the entire country, including we FLers, are speaking about it, and them, and at Christmastime!

I don't think that they have any intention of trying to make this thing a reality; at least not across the board.

Absolutely: marketing genius. Taken the "concept car" model and run with it...

I like the idea myself, but I don't see it coming to fruition any time soon. Security is the biggest issue... danger of some moron shooting my drone down and stealing my book! I still prefer books and mortar, but the fact of the matter is there's so much I can simply never find there. It's worse with music for the most part, especially since the likes of HMV abandoned selling records to sell a billion copiez of the same crappy Hollywood top ten films, and endless variations on ipod speakers...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff