Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moonbeam 1950's Repro Clocks – Check your Big Lots!

D

DeaconKC

If anyone comes up with an extra radio/clock in black let me know!

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
I got my yellow Twilight in yesterday's mail (thanks, Sunny!), and like it a lot. I'm going to use it at the office. (I already have an original Moonbeam at home.)

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Peer pressure, indeed, and it's fun. I was starting to feel covetous of the black clock radio then I reminded myself, Ashley, we unplugged our radio because the only good radio station went to crappy rock instead of Frank music!
lol
(I'd still buy it if I saw it because the radio station could change back, right?)

Weston

A-List Customer
Not to encourage you, but a well hidden iPod with an FM transmitter creates an instant Golden Era radio station on ANY radio!

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Weston said:
Not to encourage you, but a well hidden iPod with an FM transmitter creates an instant Golden Era radio station on ANY radio!
But then I'd have to find and choose the songs. I don't know every Golden Era song; I want a DJ to pick them for me and play them, like they did up until a few weeks ago :mad: , like they did in the actual Golden Era.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I'm in another part of the state this weekend and randomly drove by a Big Lots on my way to a hot rod show in CT yesterday. Stopped in and found the Moonbeam in pink and green (still no yellow for Pink) and they had one Twilight as well, for $8. I couldn't pass that up.

InspectorMorse

One of the Regulars
OK- I went crazy! I first got the pink Moonbeam, and loved it so much I went today to my local BL and got a blue moonbeam for the blue bedroom, a green one for the green bedroom, and a black clock radio for the library! Wow!

InspectorMorse

One of the Regulars
KittyT said:
I'm in another part of the state this weekend and randomly drove by a Big Lots on my way to a hot rod show in CT yesterday. Stopped in and found the Moonbeam in pink and green (still no yellow for Pink) and they had one Twilight as well, for $8. I couldn't pass that up.

Is the twilight yellow or green? I have not seen one of those!

InspectorMorse

One of the Regulars
BTW, did you know LL Bean has the Moonlight clocks too? OF course we got great deals at $15 each, as LL Bean has them for $39.50.
LLbean= blue, green, pink, vanilla, & yellow!

BegintheBeguine said:
But then I'd have to find and choose the songs. I don't know every Golden Era song; I want a DJ to pick them for me and play them, like they did up until a few weeks ago :mad: , like they did in the actual Golden Era.

Then you should listen to Pandora radio online. I LOVE it.

Our Big Lot's didn't have the radio.:( They had bunches of the Moonbeam which I didn't get but am considering going back for in the pink for my aqua den. They also had the wall clock in blue which I loved but would have liked in red. They had the 60's electric and ONE of these which I grabbed for 10 bucks!
47613.jpg

1931 Athens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters