Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie hats

Johnny Depp and Josh Gad from the upcoming Murder On The Orient Express.

_4795ee4a-3242-11e7-9a19-4de5eae5ad18.PNG
Upcoming? I haven't seen any previews yet. This will be a must see. I hope the hats are correct and worn properly.

Upcoming? I haven't seen any previews yet. This will be a must see. I hope the hats are correct and worn properly.
According to IMDb it's scheduled for a November release with a cast that includes Penélope Cruz, Daisy Ridley, Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer, Josh Gad, Olivia Colman, Willem Dafoe, Dame Judi Dench, Sir Derek Jacobi, and Kenneth Branagh directing and playing Poirot.

DocCasualty

One of the Regulars
Great thread! Didn't even realize what I was posting on to when I ran across the news about Powers Boothe.

b595f227f8d96338b8b5a7e675f1a02e.jpg

Charlton Heston as Harry Steele in Secret of the Incas. If you've never seen it you should. As much as I love the Indiana Jones franchise, Spielberg blatantly ripped off SotI in making it. I think you can find it on YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, etc.

BrooklynHeightsPromenade2.jpg

Prizzi's Honor. I was living in Brooklyn at the time and watched them film the scene on the Promenade.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
William Powell and director Mervyn LeRoy discuss a setup during the filming of "High Pressure" (1932)

23jjyio.jpg

William Powell, Asta (Skippy) and Myrna Loy, 1934, stars of the Thin Man movie series.

210djev.jpg
great photos

in my constant hat searches I've noticed that Powell is one of the very few hat wearers that I can find who wore a diamond crease long before they became much more common in the late 30s and early 40s

obviously I have no rock solid evidence of this ... just something I noticed being addicted to old hat photos and stills from old movies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24