Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie Props

Harley Quinn

One of the Regulars
15052006.jpg

02092006.jpg

When I get around to finishing the restoration, I'll post my replica Phurba from The Shadow...

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
MrNewportCustom said:
Where'd you get the "V" mask?? I've been wanting one of those.

Lee

they come up on ebay once in awhile...suppose to be made from the same mold as the mask used in the film...i'd like one myself...

Josephine

One Too Many
Nice!

Dear God, what don't we have... ok, we don't have a lot, but we do have a TON of Star Wars items, some Alien figures, lots of Lord of the Ring helmets... actually, they're all The Husband's! I just have a couple Boba Fett items and a Serenity ship.

SGB

One of the Regulars
I have a few actual screen used movie props.
A rifle and tomahawk used in "Dances With Wolves".
A leather WWI flight jacket and leather helmet used in the "Wings" segment from "The Aviator".
A thermos and Jeff Bridges' screen worn brown pullover 3 button shirt from "Seabiscuit".
And the best one, the 1930 Chevy truck Nick Stahl as Ben drove in every episode of the late HBO series "Carnivale".

SGB

Feraud

Bartender
SGB said:
I have a few actual screen used movie props.
A rifle and tomahawk used in "Dances With Wolves".
A leather WWI flight jacket and leather helmet used in the "Wings" segment from "The Aviator".
A thermos and Jeff Bridges' screen worn brown pullover 3 button shirt from "Seabiscuit".
And the best one, the 1930 Chevy truck Nick Stahl as Ben drove in every episode of the late HBO series "Carnivale".

SGB
You should post pictures of your props!

Josephine

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
Would you believe I knew a kid in high-school who wanted afull suit of Fett's armor, just to hang on his wall and worship it? (I was always giving him crap about his "sick Fett-ish"...lol Hey, what are apprentices for if not to be pushed around a little?:D)

Heehee! I love Boba Fett. I was so upset when (we thought) the Sarlacc ate him.

SpitfireXIV

One of the Regulars
i just have a bottle of Dom P?©rignon (1970) from the movie "A Wedding." On the back, there's a label with the words "Made in France" typed on it. It's bottled, but, alas empty. :(

I got it when my friend and I did a walk-through at the Armor Mansion. Wow, what a place! It had an entire room designated for steamer trunks/luggage! The lounge areas for ladies and gents just past the foyer was reminiscent of a much grander time. I especially loved the hand painted wallpaper in the dining room. Anyway, the bottle was in a wine rack in the bar down in the basement, and with the then-owner's permission, I took it.

Since then, it was sold, and the lot was subdivided into 4 or 5 other lots and the "driveway" is now the street these houses are all on.

SGB

One of the Regulars
Feraud said:
You should post pictures of your props!

I don't have photobucket or any photo posting capability, just another online thing to sign up for, which I don't choose to do at this time.
My "Carnivale" truck is shown in another thread here somewhere.

SGB

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Showing off my car again. . . .

Harley Quinn said:
$350, but for cold cast, hand painted porcelain in a run of 500, it didn't think it was too steep...

A bit out of my price range at this time. But, I forgot to mention a movie prop that I do have!

TimRussandme.jpg

This is Tim Russ, pictured here with me and my big green movie prop. We were in Roddenberry On Patrol, a parody short. (Actually, Tim played a role and directed.)

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou