Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MSN, Yahoo, AIM?

AudreyH

Familiar Face
Does anyone have MSN, Yahoo, or AIM? I know it's not just for kids, because I have grandparents, great uncles, and aunts that use it. lol Anyways, if anyone ever wants to add me go ahead and send me a message and I'll add you. :) By the way does any one have any comments on these thngs?

Charlie Noodles

A-List Customer
I use MSN Messenger, which is in my profile. Australians don't generally use AIM unless prompted by a need to communicate with our friends in the US. We do often use Yahoo Messenger; but not nearly as much.

Threads that allow us to more easily communicate with eachother outside of the Lounge can help keep us on topic here.

You're all free to add me if you wish. But don't think of me poorly if we don't have anything much to talk about.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
AIM - AOL Instant Messenger

As Hem, I believe suggested, posting your MSN, AIM, Yahoo and other instant messaging "handles" in your profile makes the most sense, rather than having to return to this thread constantly to update who has responded to the post and added their contact info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo