Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
We've been so fortunate over the last couple of years to see Reckless, The Motorcars, Ray Benson and a bunch of other great Texas hat wearin' musicians. I've got a ton of pictures on my crappy phone camera, but don't know how they'll show up. May try later. Seeing Reckless Kelly again Feb. 17th, can't wait!
Chuck
IMO the best Country Music is coming out of Texas these days. There isn't too much coming out of Nashville that I like. God Bless Texas. :)

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
See how this comes out. motorcars last July. took our 13 yr old granddaughter, she loved em.
1428adb8c4ad1099d7bf81ae168de84b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Looks good. I really like the music of the Braun boys. Great stuff.

Maybe I can get them to make a delivery to Nebraska. :) After all the weather is so nice here this time of year they wouldn't want to miss that.

After the weather we've had down here in Texas this past week, we may want to go to Nebraska and warm up. But it's back up to normal this weekend. I love being able to play golf the last week of January.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
IMO the best Country Music is coming out of Texas these days. There isn't too much coming out of Nashville that I like. God Bless Texas. :)

Boy you are right @Cornshucker77 , I've loved Texas Music a long long time . Nashville is off my radar , and has been . I don't know what they are thinking , its turned into bubblegum rap something over there , just commercial .

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Boy you are right @Cornshucker77 , I've loved Texas Music a long long time . Nashville is off my radar , and has been . I don't know what they are thinking , its turned into bubblegum rap something over there , just commercial .
I heard someone describe today's Nashville Country as "Hick Hop" which cracked me up, but I agree with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy