Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
here is Chris and his wife ... both well hatted ... I'm pretty sure this is the vid where he talks about his hat at some point ... it may not be ... I've watched so many of his live clips ... this is definitely worth a watch ... just so damn amazing!!!

they are an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to listen to ... I could listen to these two sing 24 hours a day ... just perfection

Last edited:
... both well hatted ... I'm pretty sure this is the vid where he talks about his hat at some point ... it may not be ...
I enjoyed the music too, Moon. There may be a story about the hat but not in this video. It's a catalog hat from Charlie 1 Horse...prepainted & distressed, precreased & decorated. I liked the beaded hat band on her hat.

This is the video where he talks about the guitar.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I enjoyed the music too, Moon. There may be a story about the hat but not in this video. It's a catalog hat from Charlie 1 Horse...prepainted & distressed, precreased & decorated. I liked the beaded hat band on her hat.

This is the video where he talks about the guitar.
ah ... must not be that hat in the video I was thinking of

in one of the videos he talks about how he found it at some thrift store and how he always liked the 80s feather type treatment so he found one and put it on ... he mentions something about loving Mickey Gilleys hats ... I'll try to find the vid ... pretty interesting

Panadora

Practically Family
tumblr_lfd1neLM0S1qa13pro1_1280.jpg

Tom Waits

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy