Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My 1st Attempt At a Hat Rack.....

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks funneman.....

Hamlet, I'd like to see that conversion, if you decide to go & do it.

I agree with Feraud, the cue ball size would work out just fine.....

Bruno, I suppose you can make it as long as you need or like it, mine is 48" long.

Oh yeah, and Bebop....I'm still curious as to what Good Money is? :D

Bebop

Practically Family
I am not very good at guessing what good money is to anyone else. I am sure everyone has their own version of this. I think "good money" could be anywhere starting at around $75 and going up with more detailed work, type of wood, customizations, inlays and so on. I suppose you could stick diamonds and rubys on the rack and charge accordingly. Mirrors, carvings, stone inlays, on and on. I think a simple rack, made well, without custom work done to it would set me back somewhere around $75-$100(?)

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very interesting.....

Bebop said:
I am not very good at guessing what good money is to anyone else. I am sure everyone has their own version of this. I think "good money" could be anywhere starting at around $75 and going up with more detailed work, type of wood, customizations, inlays and so on. I suppose you could stick diamonds and rubys on the rack and charge accordingly. Mirrors, carvings, stone inlays, on and on. I think a simple rack, made well, without custom work done to it would set me back somewhere around $75-$100(?)
....thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav