Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My B!Wear has arrived !!!

simmo

Familiar Face
My new Bwear newsboy /gatsby cap has arrived today and very pleased i am too.I went for the small brown herringbone but am going to get a grey herribone too.Heres a few pics:
Picture003resize.jpg

Picture018resize.jpg

Picture008resize.jpg

and me trying to look like a hood lol :rolleyes:
Hennesy11.jpg

Raindog

One of the Regulars
Had a look at the Bwear site. Very very tempted....
This seems to me to be a very American style of hat. I've never seen anyone in the UK (until Simmo!) wearing one. Strange how it hasn't been looked at by Brits.
Even more reason for me to get one....:) Ok. I'm ordering one now....

Jeff.

simmo

Familiar Face
BellyTank said:
...Looks like an Aero A-2 from here Scott... Seal Brown with Rust knits.

B
T
Yep.Jacket's an Aero A-2 with rust knits. Maybe me and Raindog can be the trendsetters here in the uk.Personally i cant see the Hugh Laurie resemblance either apart from we both have longish thin faces.

Raindog

One of the Regulars
Oh dear....This modern technology's probably costing him orders.....
If he's reading this he might get in touch, but he's probably too busy making hats.....
How much in pounds did it cost you for your hat including postage? I might just order one if I've got enough in the paypal account without asking him for the information.

Jeff.

simmo

Familiar Face
Came to $40 which is about 26 quid delivered. Yes i found it a bit awkward as i didn't like to keep emailing Brett in case he was busy .He had been replying to me but for some reason my NTL account wasn't letting his emails through and even when i recieved emails from him using my Yahoo account they were being sorted into the bulk folder for spam so as you say hope he's not losing too much business because of this.

Raindog

One of the Regulars
Hmmm. Thanks for the info Simmo.
I think I'll hold off ordering for now then. That money in my Paypal was meant to be for a fedora anyway, but it would've been nice to get the newsboy first. I'll keep saving, and when I feel the need to order the newsboy again I'll try and sort out the problems in some fashion. I wonder if he knows about how off putting this problem is :cry:
Cheers anyway,

Jeff.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I left him a message for both of you in the UK!

I will pass on this info to Brett. The shipping to UK is $10.00 I do know this for sure. He will get back to both of you asap. I'm sure he will come up with a fix on this problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80