Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Beaver Bell Curve Top hat Hits the Runways!!!!!!

metropd

One Too Many
I was just attending a Fashion Show with my date for the evening but they let me walk the runway!

dianneo2DSC_4475.jpg

dianneo2DSC_4476.jpg

dianneo2DSC_4479.jpg

dianneo2DSC_4480fix.jpg

And my beautiful date!

dianneo2DSC_4512.jpg

dianneo2DSC_4511.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
I don't want to forget the past. I just don't want to live in it.

Today's phrase is "Anachronistically BOLD".

While some may find fault with your style, Metropd, it's hard to quibble with the results.
;) :)

Lance Uppercut

Familiar Face
I'm not trying to rag on the OP.

IMO: That topper is a bold statement and requires a level of follow-through. It's bordering on "that hat's wearing him" territory.

And as for youth, it will be served . . . often on a silver platter.

metropd

One Too Many
Lance Uppercut said:
I'm not trying to rag on the OP.

IMO: That topper is a bold statement and requires a level of follow-through. It's bordering on "that hat's wearing him" territory.

And as for youth, it will be served . . . often on a silver platter.

I don't see it as ragging, I see it as constructive criticism.;)

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Metro

You look great as always, forget what the rest of these vegabonds say! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Razzman

One Too Many
The look is brash and bold.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap They compliment each other. They look great:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

metropd

One Too Many
Thank you! Like the more close to perfection Mr Rover, I am still a work in progress. I'm always happy to hear what people like, don't, or would do differently.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Great job, Metro!

Gotta' admit I didn't notice the pants thing myself as I was preoccupied with the lady and the topper, in that order. :D

Seems like you had a great time out. Glad you shared.

Woodfluter

Practically Family
Hey Metropod -

Personally, I like the boldness of experimenting with combinations of clothing elements that others would not try. Bravo! Possibly worth recalling is that way, way back when, I suspect people did that a little more often than now because these items weren't quite so surrounded with the exotic aura brought by temporal distance - for example, you see photos of straw boaters with white tie and tails, top hats with daywear.

By the way, the runway model is cute, but your date is drop dead gorgeous! Do make sure she hears that.

- Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy