Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My custom-made Grizzly Palomino jacket

mihai

A-List Customer
Hi Schitz,

I haven't got much into business with Chinese. I just bought some minor stuff from eBay(now I intend to buy some 40 momme silk for an A2 jacket lining). But the impression they left was like this, things could be nice or go very wrong if not paying attention. They are so inconsistent in delivery quality. Their feedback reflects this.
Great advice regarding the Chinese, that's valuable information for me.

I admit I was so naive by paying up front. Problem was that everytime they complained that they are a small manufacture and do not afford putting money in. This is really nice, to do business with others capital, neither paying interests nor anything. If business fail, it's not your loss. I also wanted to do my best in fulfilling all responsibilities so that there is a higher chance of success. Should I have payed only partially, I'm sure the situation would have been way different. They would've had the greatest interest in a timely and quality delivery. This was a lesson for me and from now on I'll be dealing in a different manner.

Thanks and all the best,
Mihai

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy