Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My HWM is on his way !!!

D

Deleted member 16736

A few tips:

1. Put NOTHING in the hide to condition it. FQHH is chrome-tanned leather and the conditioner will just sit on the surface attracting dust.

2. Wear it in the rain.

3. Don't put it in the dryer even on fluff. You'll wear out the dye. Take it from one who knows.

borisna

A-List Customer
Thank for the tips Joel !!

Nooo way i'm putting it in the dryer, not taking any risky shortcuts, just gonna wear it all the time :)

Just fly to Europe and wear it in the cold, wind and rain for two weeks. It'll look six months old!
Don't be afraid of rain - embrace it.
No goo needed. But I put my Aero FQHH HG5 in the dryer and had zero issues. No drama, but don't do what you're not comfy with.

53Effie

A-List Customer
Congratulations! I know it has been a long wait. It's a wonderful looking jacket that you will enjoy for a long time.

borisna

A-List Customer
Thanks to everyone for the nice words :)

53effie, I waited for more than 7 months, almost canceled the order few weeks ago, now it's just a few days away :)

smoz, It's brown fqhh

borisna

A-List Customer
It's here !!!

Here is a pictorial review of the happy day :

Unboxing :

Amazed for the first time :)

Later that day :

What do you guys think about the fit of the jacket?

Last edited:

borisna

A-List Customer
Details of the Jacket :

Brown FQHH HWM

2 inside gun pockets + 2" strip of leather on inside hem+black cotton drill lining

Leather facing in sleeve cuffs + no storm cuffs

And and it's not a true review without a pic of the jacket standing on it's own :)

borisna

A-List Customer
I would like to thank all the amazing people in this forum for taking the time and posting about their experiences thoughts and ideas, which was priceless in helping me construct this jacket :)

Also special thanks goes to HoosierDaddy for the Indian Head penny charm, I did not have the chance to attach it yet, but will do so soon !!! the jacket will look even cooler :cool:

Looks awesome! Congrats.
Your review was like the Apple unboxings people do when a new product comes out lol
Wear it in good health. Nice gift for the holiday season.

Windward

Practically Family
Thanks to everyone for the nice words :)

53effie, I waited for more than 7 months, almost canceled the order few weeks ago, now it's just a few days away :)

smoz, It's brown fqhh

Hi borisna .... as you know - Good things will come to those who waits ... congrats to a real nice HWM - great fit & perfect arm lenght for breaking in ... this brown FQHH will look much more amazing after a few month of wearing!
Thanks for sharing your story and pics !
Merry christmas to you (what a christmas gift...)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR