Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My New LW Dubow A-2

JVK

New in Town
I had a LW Ryder in Russet and I really liked the color. Pretty much a perfect color IMO.

Awesome. Have you got any pictures of it, by the way?

I'm trying to get a clearer idea on what exactly Stuart's russet looks like! Some of the photos on his website are very dim, others seem to show off drastically different colors.

chamboid

One of the Regulars
What jacket do you wear the most out of all of yours, out of curiosity?

And yours has a nice deep brown color to it, is that Stuart's "russet" from the site? I'd been expecting something more red but his site reads that he only offers the black and russet.

I mainly wear my eastman g-1 and this, what I meant was it's a tough jacket, and doesn't show wear much. I've started wearing my kelso M-422a alot, but its smarter in cut that the eastman, better with smart shoes and chinos.

look forward to wearing my kelso a-2 but the weather hasn't been good enough, it's getter there now. hard question.

the russet is a lovely colour and leather very think i wear it alot on my bike, keep thinking if i fall of i'll be fine, and the jacket will look a little more 'lived in'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo