Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MYBOB Panama Hats.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Some nice color combo's and interesting design reworking of classic Panama hat style.
http://www.mybob.be/collection/play/15

This page is a slideshow so just sit and watch as it moves from one image to the next.
Wish it was a simpler webpage.
I had read post's on this hat company on the web but have never found anyone selling it here in the US as this is a european company.

Here is the Home page of the site.
http://www.mybob.be/home

Last edited:

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
The page in the first link is a slideshow with images that change.

web.bmp

web.bmp

web.bmp

web.bmp

Here are just a few of the Panama's from the slideshow.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hmm, sometimes web designers try so hard to make something cool, they lose track of the need to make a site that is usable.

I like some of the hats though.

MY BOB

New in Town
MY BOB, use your head!

Dear friends,
Thank you so much for the interest shown in our hats. I love the panama hats and I have a lot of respect for the weavers in Ecuador.

I started nearly two years ago this headwear brand by chance thanks to a friend living in Ecuador and personally I have a headwear collection from around the world.

The colourful panama hats are al finished with a 100% cotton gros grain. Our branding is a red gros grain inside, as I don't like to show the brand.

If you are interested to purchase a hat, please send me a mail and I will inform you where they are available. Otherwise I can also see in my stockroom if I have some. But to be honest and humble, the stock is nearly finished. We had an excellent development. We selling more than 50 boutiques around the world and this in just one year. We are really happy about that.

I appreciate your feedback about the website. I agree that it needs some improvements. We are very active in communicating about the brand on Facebook. MY BOB, use your head! has a page on Facebook, so become a member and you will be kept informed about the brand.

Our contact details are also on the website but now as I am a member of this lounge, thanks to you, you can contact me here as well.

Al the best speak to you soon.

Best regards,

Geoffroy

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Geoffory glad you where able to get the forum figured out. Thanks to the Jaunty One for helping you with the language issues. Always interested in people doing interesting designs in the world of hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot