Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nail Varnish Colours

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I've also had pretty good luck with the advanced search built into this forum. Click on Search > Advanced in the top menu bar. It's easiest to search by title and have the results displayed by thread, not post. Whenever I'm looking for something, I find that that search option only takes me a minute or two. Hope that helps!

p.s. The one thing I do find frustrating about searching here is the time limit between searches!

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Can I play Devil's Advocate here? I'd like to suggest a compromise in that, for example, the party interested in the info do a search to the best of their abilities, and then, if there is no joy, post their query. At that point perhaps a more conversant member can suggest a thread, or that thread may be merged.

After all, to my possibly skewed logic, the more loose threads there are, the more time the bartenders have to spend on tidying up, and time being a finite thing, well...and the less tidy the forum, the more effort the interested party must put into searching. A downward spiral, a lose-lose situation, no? Isn't it better if one hand washes the other?

I really appreciate the labour of love that the bartenders do here - as I spend so much time here it is like coming home to a clean and tidy home, as opposed to other forums where it's like coming back and finding the other half's soiled togs all over the place and a sink piled high with dirty dishes! :rage: (Like my home lol!)

melanie

One of the Regulars
bunnyb.gal said:
Can I play Devil's Advocate here? I'd like to suggest a compromise in that, for example, the party interested in the info do a search to the best of their abilities, and then, if there is no joy, post their query. At that point perhaps a more conversant member can suggest a thread, or that thread may be merged.

Yes, good suggestion. :)

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I was watching Marnie last night and absolutely loved the nail polish Tippi Hedren was wearing - would any of you ladies know any current shades that might be similar to this one (this is the best photo I could get!):

Tippi_Hedren.jpg

Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace