Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natural Horsehide Vanishing Point Jacket size 44 Italian Comipel leather

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Size 44.

Tried it on around the apartment but never worn out.

Treated with Neatsfoot oil 2/3 and beeswax 1/3.

Gave the jacket a sun bath for approximately 50 hours.

Placed in the dryer, NO HEAT, to break in a little.

The natural beauty of the grain is evident.

Ask any questions.

$950 Paypal Friends and Family only.
$50 shipping.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 245
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 239
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 223
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 213
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 200

sweetfights

More photos

Attachments

• thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    289 KB · Views: 181
  • thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 188
  • thumbnail (10).jpg
    thumbnail (10).jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 181
  • thumbnail (9).jpg
    thumbnail (9).jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 177
  • thumbnail (8).jpg
    thumbnail (8).jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 205

sweetfights

More photos

Attachments

• thumbnail (11).jpg
    thumbnail (11).jpg
    142 KB · Views: 195
  • thumbnail (12).jpg
    thumbnail (12).jpg
    176 KB · Views: 199
  • thumbnail (13).jpg
    thumbnail (13).jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 168
  • thumbnail (14).jpg
    thumbnail (14).jpg
    201 KB · Views: 157
  • thumbnail (29).jpg
    thumbnail (29).jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 146
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 223

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Seems like you put in a lot of work with this one just to sell it afterwards? Not fitting how you would like, or what's the reason for selling? I'm thinking of getting the same jacket (just directly from SB) in the near future, but in much smaller size and custom measurements.

sweetfights

It is a great jacket. It is a weighty jacket and it fits me very well, however, I have never reached for it and it has become more of a museum piece. Additionally I am going through a nasty divorce and would use the funds for legal matters. I do highly recommend the jacket for fit, leather, smell, and beauty.

It is a great jacket. It is a weighty jacket and it fits me very well, however, I have never reached for it and it has become more of a museum piece. Additionally I am going through a nasty divorce and would use the funds for legal matters. I do highly recommend the jacket for fit, leather, smell, and beauty.
Sorry to hear it man. It always irritates me when I hear people asking for “the reason for the sale”. It’s not relevant, nor is it anyone’s business. It almost always seems to come from people who can’t fit the item for sale anyway, so it’s even more flat out stupid. All this to say I’m sorry to hear it brother, you don’t owe any explanation and I wish you luck with the sale and more importantly some peace for you and your family moving forward.

sweetfights

Sorry to hear it man. It always irritates me when I hear people asking for “the reason for the sale”. It’s not relevant, nor is it anyone’s business. It almost always seems to come from people who can’t fit the item for sale anyway, so it’s even more flat out stupid. All this to say I’m sorry to hear it brother, you don’t owe any explanation and I wish you luck with the sale and more importantly some peace for you and your family moving forward.
Thanks Ton. I do not mind speaking about it. The toughest part is parental alienation from my two, grown children, 23 and 25, who I never thought would be turned against me. Everyone tells me it takes time but they will most likely come around. I appreciate your kind words and support brother!

sweetfights

This is the best leather jacket on the market for me.
I've seen them all, and Simmons Bilt is spectacular.
Then add in the design, and this leather, and you have the holy grail.
Forget Aero
The Italian leather is amazing and the styling and fit are on point. You sir, are correct! :)

BikerMan

A-List Customer
Those kids(young adults) will come around. Actually you’ll probly get to to know them better. After my split the kid got to meet the real me without his mom in his ear. Good luck and god speed with the divorce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner