Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need advice on a new jacket

goldendawn7

New in Town
One eye, your right, I was looking at the horsehide version.

Popcorn Sutton, So to order directly through Aero, do it through their web site? Any idea why its so much quicker? If thats the case, I may be closer to an Aero then I thought.

bobjones

A-List Customer

Southernwayfare

One of the Regulars
goldendawn7 said:
One eye, your right, I was looking at the horsehide version.

Popcorn Sutton, So to order directly through Aero, do it through their web site? Any idea why its so much quicker? If thats the case, I may be closer to an Aero then I thought.

I don't KNOW that its that much quicker. My personal impression is that many of the people who've encountered delays have ordered via "Aero Leather USA". If you want an Aero jacket, call or email Aero directly from the info on their website. Tell them delivery time is a consideration for you and ask them for a realistic estimate. As many here can attest, Amanda is a pleasure to work with. I think she'll be straight with you. She told me 6 weeks and I had my coat in 6 weeks.

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Is it expensive to call Aero directly on a cellphone? I am a little concerned about the overseas charges.

It's nice to hear that the wait might be shorter - I was expecting 3 months minimum.

Also, is it cheaper to order from them directly? I have heard several people say that an Aero can be had for $600, but the cheapest I have seen at Aero USA is $675, and most are $700.

Also, someone mentioned the Horsehide Vanson Enfield, but I thought Vanson had discontinued all Horsehide jackets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21