Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Skin Care tip during COVID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerielle Max

One of the Regulars
By washing hands and wearing face masks are my key steps to preventing COVID-19. But they dry out my skin and I have started to get rashes, what skin product do you use to prevent rashes and maybe maintain your glowing skin while on Lockdown ? :)

MissNathalieVintage

Practically Family
The truth...the only way to maintain glowing skin is to not wear the cloth over your face. I myself wear a face shield, with a cloth taped and fastened around the bottom opening, and I too break out around my mouth and chin. The only way it goes away is when I am not wearing it for a few days. Plus I go make up free due to the mask, it gets hot and sweaty so pores will end up getting clogged no matter what.

I do still wear lipstick under my face shield. And I also do take short breaks during the work day where I have the mask off.

Aerielle Max

One of the Regulars
Yes I agree coz these days there are some masks that are not that hypersenstive. Cute yes keeping yourself beautiful is the best part of this pandemic this way you keep your mental health nice! Thank for sharing that. Do you plan in traveling?

MissNathalieVintage

Practically Family
Yes I agree coz these days there are some masks that are not that hypersenstive. Cute yes keeping yourself beautiful is the best part of this pandemic this way you keep your mental health nice! Thank for sharing that. Do you plan in traveling?
Yes, I have traveled and had no issues with being allowed to travel (by bus) with my plastic face shield with cloth taped to the bottom.
I was so nervous before traveling, and now that I have I am glad I took the plunge and learned there really was no reason to be nervous.

With flying I've always hated to fly. And in my research I will not be flying anytime soon. The crazy things I seen and read during the rona.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner