Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero 50's Half Belt Deluxe (with pics)

Not sure I know who is Butte referring to... And is it really that much of a problem? Whatever he's talking about has probably been contained to just one thread. Otherwise, what @Sloan1874 says, things have been very civil and relaxed here and for quite a while. I don't recall the last time someone was trolling or worse.

Yeah..I can't figure out who 'Charles' is or who the member firing Charles up is...or the problems they were causing Butte. I thought Butte was pretty well liked here and he always seemed to be able to hold his own if anyone popped off.

I've never felt the need to block anyone since I figure most any problems seem to work themselves out and management seems to handle the extreme personalities.

I do miss Butte's participation.

HD

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I assume Charles is HPA rep. He’s been quiet as well for a while, maybe for the same reason? It’s a shame as he knows his stuff.

Well...there is a guy who was getting into it with Butte around the Holidays. He has toned down his posts recently, but traces of his past behavior still flare up.

Lucas4922

New in Town
I'm also considering an Aero with mouton collar, may I ask how does the detachable fur collar work? I don't see any snaps or anything on the collar, how does it fit on the collar??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24