Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Cordovan Vicenza 1920's Work Coat

Mark

Practically Family
It's only too big if you think it is?! I personally prefer a roomier fit so you can layer, particularly so with this style coat/jacket as it is for cooler temps. Looks great and nice colour.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Or you can sell it to me hahaha

Sell it to Nick! lol

Its going back to Carrie at Thurston, @nick123 give her a call....its a beautiful jacket, the Cordovan Vicenza is really REALLY nice.

As usual, Carrie is on top of it and has made some suggestions that make sense.....the wait begins again lol

Peacoat

Bartender
I think that is the right choice. Carrie knows her business. It has some shoulder droop, sleeves are a little too long and the torso is too large for you. It is a nice coat, though.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I think that is the right choice. Carrie knows her business. It has some shoulder droop, sleeves are a little too long and the torso is too large for you. It is a nice coat, though.
I was about to say exactly the same thing that @Peacoat just said; brilliant minds think just about alike. :D I suspect if you drop back exactly one size that the coat should be just about perfect. The sleeves should shorten a bit automatically after the shoulder measurement is reduced but ask Carrie if the sleeves need to be shortened an additional 1/2" or so. This one looks to be the perfect winter coat.

Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I failed to see how it was too big at first glance. Sorry it didn't work out @ProteinNerd. Disappointing but you'll end up happier in the long run. Until then wear that J-100 if it isn't too warm down there.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's certainly not awful mate but I think you know yourself that you're gonna feel more comfortable about wearing the next size down. As they say in Game of Thrones, winter is coming!

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
go down a size, you will be happy you did. that jacket is so cool our collective reaction should be DAMN! There should be no question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner