Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero quartermaster seal jerky a2 return or keep it

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Just received this jacket, any opinions would be appreciate it.
I'll just let pictures speaks itself.
ecca7b5ae0fce5d6d775b1ad4b323066.jpg
0fafaff8e25c676358056953a32635a5.jpg

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Other than sleeves ~3" too long the fit looks reasonably good to me. Maybe Aero can shorten the sleeves for you. Perhaps forward the pictures to them and ask. Beautiful A-2 at a very good price.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
It's baggy and the sleeves are a tad long. My vanson stadium fits the same though and is one of my favourite jackets out of the 20 I own. I guess it comes down to whether you feel comfortable in it. If you like it and see yourself wearing this one over your other jackets, keep it. If you think, when in doubt you'll always grab another one and this one you feel too self consious in, then return it.

Harris HTM

One Too Many
Except for the sleeves it looks fine. Seems like a nice leather, what do you think? If you dont mind the sleeve length then keep it. And zip your fly!

Yeah, same as the others. If it were "mine", I'd prolly not wear it like that. If I take the "way back time machine" and go back to 2009, I would love the look though. Up to you - what size is it?

Yeah, it's maybe a bit big but it's cool! I like it. It looks like a leather jacket which is a good thing, really. The sleeves are a bit too long, tho. The knits are completely hidden. Maybe with time, creases, etc.?

Dunno. I don't think you'd be risking anything by going one size down, though.

Thuggee

Practically Family
I like my A2 jackets baggy (not a slim/tight ) sleeve length for me I prefer a little bit longer better longer than to short as I find 9 times out of 10 as the sleeve crease the length then becomes perfect , I'm pretty sure that seal jerky leather will crease on the arms with some wear end of the day your the one wearing it what's it matter what anyone else thinks, I'm loving my quartermaster special!!!! If that was my jacket I would keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Sleeves are too long, back is too loose. Send it back and ask for the same colour and style in a size smaller.
Even with a size smaller the sleeves might still be too long. I think you bought the #016 jacket that is close to the measurements of my aero Bronco except the sleeves of my Bronco are 27" and still barely long enough for my long arms (I wear a 16X37 shirt).

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
May slighlty be the way your arms are but yes, as said by others, it looks good but the arms look a tad long. Great looking jacket though.

It if were mine, and I got it at that price, and it fit like this, I'd jump straight into the HWT.
That's me - I've done it now and I think it might come out OK.
OTOH, you can sell it now "as new" so...

01flhr

One of the Regulars
Id say at least a size big. Possibly 2. At least nothings hanging out, it happens. I answered the door for the pizza girl the other day in worse shape than just a zipper down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo