Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Epaulet Jacket

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Hey Grayland: Interesting stuff BUT for the money they want for their lone leather jacket in my size I can get a bespoke jacket from Aero, AL, Vanson, Johnson Leathers and Langlitz with NO NY State sales tax. Besides I'm leery of "sizes" now. I need numbers not letters.

Worf

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
I love Epaulet stuff. Rivet Chinos are probably my favorite non-denim option!

Guessing these varsity jackets are made by Golden Bear?

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Hey Grayland: Interesting stuff BUT for the money they want for their lone leather jacket in my size I can get a bespoke jacket from Aero, AL, Vanson, Johnson Leathers and Langlitz with NO NY State sales tax. Besides I'm leery of "sizes" now. I need numbers not letters.

Worf

Yea, I didn't find the leather jacket to be much of a deal either. They had one last year made by Schott that looked pretty nice - but I'd expect chest sizes at that price too.

I love Epaulet stuff. Rivet Chinos are probably my favorite non-denim option!

Guessing these varsity jackets are made by Golden Bear?

I stopped in their Manhattan store once just to try on the Rivet Chino's for sizing purposes. I didn't buy any, but I know my size for future purchases. They are awesome. I know so little about Golden Bear and didn't realize they still made jackets until the recent thread about them. I bought a Golden Bear car coat off the Classified Section here. Very nice steerhide lined with insulation. A great coat for winter as it's large enough for a sweater.

I really like that Varsity quite a bit. I'd much prefer gray wool as I'd probably wear it with denim quite often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara