Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Levis Leather.

1avrgjoe

Familiar Face
Levis leather trucker jacket just arrived. I got it on sale for less than half of retail. It sells for $549 full price, I would not have been happy for that price, but for under $200 I love it. It's helped me to accept Aero's suggestion to size down from a 46 to a 44 also. I love this Levis jacket. XL fits me just the way I like. It's very light so it can be worn during warmer times, summer evenings, spring, fall, not warm at all though. The leather is nice and soft. Everything looks well made to me. It's got the 2 handwarmer, 2 functional breast, and 1 zip inside left pocket. Lined in brown cotton drill. I love the fit, comfortable w/a t-shirt, room for a sweater. It's boxy like a HWM but the waist is good, not a lot of extra material like my 46 HWM. I can't wait till I get my new brown HWM in 44, my order is in so 6 months, perfect timing for colder fall weather.
IMG_0010_zpsf0091427.jpg

Bucket

Familiar Face
Nice Jacket, classic style. Great color and it fits very nicely! Think you got a score there!

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Very nice.....how thick is it? Or do you know what leather it actually is? Its imported I see, does it say where from? Im thinking of buying...thanks

1avrgjoe

Familiar Face
It's thin, that's what I wanted something for warmer weather. Honestly there is the exact same jacket on ebay for $99, I'll post a link, it just doesn't have Levis Tag inside.

1avrgjoe

Familiar Face
I really like this one. Is it available on any other sites? I had a hell of a time trying to find any info.
Google Levis Leather trucker jacket. Also ebay The item # is 321107142027, it's a copy, I think it's an exact copy. Actually I think it is the same exact jacket w/out a Levis tag, only cost $129.

Novos

One of the Regulars
Thanks man, but I actually meant the one linked in Blackadder's post that had a link for a Japanese site.

majormajor

One Too Many
What's not apparent in the garment shot is the fact that this jacket has epaulets.

That would tend to put me off what is otherwise an excellent jacket - especially for Beatles/Lennon afficonados:D;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo