Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New look.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Yes, the new look is growing on me. I saw it before it was done. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to see it yet. It's really coming along. As for the photo thing, not a problem. I'll have to learn a new way of linking photos. I have a feeling that it was I who cluttered up the joint. Sorry about that MK.

Well MK, you are a real dependable guy to keep this Lounge going! We all owe you big for all the hard work! Have a very warm and wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

All the best,

Root.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
You will each recieve an identity card. On this card you will be issued a bar code and a number.

Root with the new lounge comes the new communist attitude toward patrons. No longer will we cowtow to the class system that so many forums mantain. You will be a number. When you buy a drink your new barcoded card will be scanned and regisered as a debit to your account. You are alloud no more drinks than anyone else in the lounge per day.

If you have a concern bring it to the Hiarchy. :beer:

Oh I forgot

Canadave said:
And here I thought you memorised every one of my posts...in fact, I thought you bookmarked them!
Remember this?

;)

David

PS And, oh...it fits!!!

Now I remember our discussion on it. :cheers1: My memorization seems to need an update.
That is a nice hat. I am glad it fits well. We can always use a few hundred nice fitting hats. :cool2:

Regards to all,

J

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Everything looks fine to me except the size of the text seems smaller and I have a hard time reading the posts. Is this just me or is there a way to make the text larger.

fedoralover

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
At the top of your browser window, hit the view button, go down to Text Size, and make it as large as you can get.

What browser are you using?

In other good news, the lounge now looks great in the Firefox browser.

www.getfirefox.com

Wild Root

Gone Home
Just as a question, I see the little clock up in the corner and wonder why it says 6:37pm. Is if off or are we giving the right time for our friends acrossed the pond. ;)

Root.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Wild Root said:
Just as a question, I see the little clock up in the corner and wonder why it says 6:37pm. Is if off or are we giving the right time for our friends acrossed the pond. ;)

Root.
You'll probably need to reset your clock on the forum. Go to the main page, click on "User CP". Then click on "Edit Options." Scroll down almost to the bottom to "Date and Time Options." Choose your time zone (Pacific) from the drop down menu. That should fix that. I think it's defaulted for the Prime Meridian time.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Root, which clock did ya mean?

Brad, I guess I just assumed he meant the one at the bottom too. The one towards the top of the page shows when you last logged on. I wonder if Root meant that one...If so, then yeah, there would and should be a time discrepency.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I just downloaded Firefox

Zohar said:
At the top of your browser window, hit the view button, go down to Text Size, and make it as large as you can get.

What browser are you using?

In other good news, the lounge now looks great in the Firefox browser.

www.getfirefox.com

I really don't see any difference from my Netscape 7.1. I love Netscape.

It is better than Internet Exploder.
;)

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Netscape

Netscape was free also if I recall. It is a spectacular program . It features Mozilla also.

Netscape 7.1
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)

Copyright © 2000-2003 Netscape Communications Corporation. Portions of this code are copyrighted by Contributors to the Mozilla codebase under the Mozilla Public License and Netscape Public License. All Rights Reserved.

This software is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the license agreement.
You may use this software only if you accept all terms and conditions of the license agreement.

Netscape, Netscape Navigator, and Netscape Communicator are registered trademarks and service marks of Netscape Communications Corporation in the United States and other countries. The Netscape logo and Netscape product and service names are also trademarks and service marks of Netscape Communications Corporation, which may be registered in other countries.

Contains JavaScript software technology invented and implemented by Netscape Communications Corporation. The JavaScript name is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries and is used under license. Other product and brand names are trademarks of their respective owners.

This version supports high-grade (128-bit) security with RSA Public Key Cryptography, DSA, MD2, MD5, RC2-CBC, RC4, DES-CBC, DES-EDE3-CBC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy