Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Lost Worlds Leather Pea Coat

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
It's been a busy week for me in terms of jackets.

I just received the Black Leather Pea Coat I ordered from Lost Worlds.

Its a size 38 and I believe if memory serves me correctly that it is a 3.5oz, definitely FQHH.

It feels great the leather is very smooth and supple.The fit is perfect IMO.

Lost Worlds was very easy to deal with.

Here are some pics:

image7_zps2e7d06e8.jpg

image6_zps03722dad.jpg

image4_zps3b1d9eea.jpg

image1_zps1971a5f6.jpg

image5_zps36e2d65b.jpg

This is it in terms of jackets for now, no more! (I am waiting for an A2 SAT from GW, but that's a year out)

Dave

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Digging that collar. How will you decide between this and your Irvin. Both look as if they'll keep out the elements.

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Good question Sloan,

If its a business meeting or something more formal then the Pea Coat wins.

If its really brutally cold then the Irvin wins.

Otherwise it's whatever the mood dictates.

Dave

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Thanks Hoosier, strange thing is the only measurements I gave Stuart were my height and weight! I don't know how he nailed it?

Dave

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Worf, good eye. That's my son Jake's. He is 17 and has been playing the bass, both upright and electric for 5 years. He's into Jazz, Soul and RnB. Loves Miles, Ray Brown and Paul Chambers. He has studied with some pretty big bass players: Avery Sharpe among others. You can hear him at www.soundcloud.com/jakemorrismusician

Dave

Peacoat

Bartender
dmdmorriis: Nice Peacoat. That will be my next purchase.

Word: I am more into the Fender tweeds. I have a 1956 tweed Bassman, a 1957 tweed Fender Champ, a tweed Pignose, an Orangecrush (British practice amp), and an old Gibson amp--maybe 1949? Probably a few more around somewhere. PC.

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Peacoat,

Those all sound great, but I have no idea what they sound like. I'm a drummer and after awhile you guys all sound the same. Lol.

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Strokes,

I'm 5'7.5" tall and weigh about 135lbs
Those were the ONLY measurements that Lost Worlds required. I'm truly baffled at how they nailed the sizing with just those two measurements. When I asked Stuart if he wanted my other measurements he said no because they were probably not accurate as each tailor measures differently.

Dave

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
It fits ok and nice jacket, but for my money unless you're a six foot four ex-KGB goon, they never quite fit right. These kinds of jackets are sartorial overstatement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo