Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Welcome to the forum. I'm in southwest Ohio, just north of Cincinnati. @Frunobulax is just north of me.

Welcome to the lounge.I'm in Northeast Ohio.Becareful,I started with 1 Akubra.Now I have over 100 hats.

We almost have Ohio accounted for. You're near Cincy, Doggie's near the Land of Cleves, T Jones is in Columbus, and I'm in Dayton. We need to recruit somebody from Toledo to box this place in!

Maybe I should give this guy a call. He's obviously into hats...

Picture3.jpg

Matt in the Hat

New in Town
I have been following this forum for several years and finally decided to join. I enjoy looking at the new and vintage hats and have learned a great deal. I started purchasing hats after my dermatologist recommended I cover my balding pate after a first bout of skin cancer. I have always liked hats and the recommendation acted as an impetus.

I stated purchasing new hats through Carolyn Burch's store (Fino Fino in Palo Alto CA) when Graham Thompson used to make his annual visit there. As a result, I have acquired more that a dozen hats, mostly fedoras but two Montecristi Panamas and two Milans through Optimo. I love the hats and wear one every day.

I am technologically challenged but will make an effort to post a photo
I just signed on myself . Not sure what took me so long but I have been an outsider since I read about a Stetson 100 purchase in 2009. Have a great time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner