Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New "Odd" Habit...

wild_balls

Practically Family
Thank you Worf, you gave me a good laugh there!!!

Cheers Joakim
Damn you Fedora Lounge! Not only am I rapidly going through what little savings I have left, but I've also developed some other interesting habits of late as well. This place is going to earn me a beat down (severe thrashing for my friends across the pond). Lately I've developed the bad habit of staring at men in leather coats. Being secure in my manhood and knowing that I'm just trying identify the coat/jacket in question I do this as a reflex now. BUT here in the States, particularly in less "enlightened" environs, I've garnered a few angry stares in return. One guy was sitting outside a sandwich shop in a nice, thick, black leather jacket, a Cafe of some design. I knew it was NOT a mall jacket so I was staring at it quite hard. Next thing I know this guy is staring back, and NOT in a nice way. It was the all too familiar "you gotta problem" look that was quickly morphing into the "you wanna go" look. Had I been alone I would've stopped and explained what I was doing and asked him about the jacket but I wasn't so I didn't. This place is gonna get my ass beat if this keeps up.

Worf

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Come on over to HoosierLand,Buddy...and we'll show you MANLY.
I think you mean this Hoosier! By the way, I own three Harley's. I ain't never growing up!
528794_339878812728798_866432451_n.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Sorry I was out late last night playing a Halloween Gig. Not a lot of nice leather, few "Indy" imitators but nothing special. The female costumes on the other hand.... Wowsers, I'll try and get some pix later on. There was this one woman dressed as a spider... she left NOTHING to the imagination. Another was dressed as "Harley Quinn" the Joker's female sidekick... She filled that costume nicely. I of course went full WWII flight, A2, hot dog cap, dress shoes and khakis. The organizer's took my photo.

Getting back on point, I didn't throw any kisses, BUT I'm still jacket gawking, though more discretely... I do have a couple of questions though...

1. Why does every thread (well most anyway) devolved in a 2 page round of "Butte Bashing" (not to be confused with ahem "Butt Bashing"). He's a nice guy for a purchase enabling leather jacket "pusher"? Why all the badnage?

2. Why is Hoosier Daddy always the first with the brick bats? It's his favorite sport/hobby. I'm not complaining mind you... I love his daily errr "friendly message" to our left coast buddy...

3. Why am I spending sooo much time here? I'm older, I've only so many hours left. You guys are killin' me slowly, one jacket at a time. BTW just picked up a nice vintage 70's Wool Mackinaw "Elmer Fudd" pics to follow.

Tired now... must rest.

Later ...

Worf

Butte bashing..? Hey I kinda like that! It's just that he is sooo easy!
...but keep in mind...Butte can dole it out as well as take it without over-sensative accusatory long posts of how unfair it surely all is. Besides..it ain't my fault. He certainly started it! It's all in the archives. In fact..I am really the good guy. Plus..I am older than either one of you..and get the maximum Senior Citizen discount.
Hugs and Kisses
Gotta go take my nap
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters