Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New UK repro shoe line

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Rocket Originals just launched their new wedgies range, though they only have one style up you can currently buy. But it looks like they will have some more up soon.

These are my favourite, but you can't buy them yet -

SL270682(3).jpg

Apparently they'll come in black and green too.

These are the ones you can buy, which I've seen and they are lovely -

SL270595(3).jpg

they had them in a few colours when I saw them so hopefully they'll be available too. For us UK/EU ladies, they're cheaper than Remix. Woohoo!

Blondie

Practically Family
The brown ones look beautiful !
I have a size 10 foot (USA size) and knowing my luck they won't make them in large sizes :(
I cant wait to see what clothes they will have ( besides those cute blouses) !

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I emailed them about that actually since the brown shoe is only listed up to a UK 7, and when I met her at a vintage fair she had them in an 8 (US10) then. I take the same size so I hope they do too, or I will cry. Even if they run big I don't think the 7 will fit.

Blondie

Practically Family
Please let me know when you find out !
I hope the sizes will run regular,
Do you know what repro clothing they will be stocking ?

~*Red*~

Practically Family
OOOH!!!!! I know what I want for Christmas!!! I used the converer since I know nothing of that.. ha ha...and for us in the states, it ends up being close to the same price for Remix shoes. But I was shocked to see how expensive the AA Rugcutters were! They are so much cheaper here in the states. I'm green with shoe envy right now! hee hee:D

kerry

One of the Regulars
Oh no! not more shoes to tempt me. I need to win the lottery.
I really do have sleepless nights fretting about shoes:(

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
Oh....
*droooool*
Darn....my bank manager hates you!!!
Fleur, just out of interest will you be at the Glen Miller festival, a lady is selling Remix shoes at a lower price!
K

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I wish I was (well if it was sunny I might wish harder)! But I have bought a few pairs of Remix shoes from Colin the shoemaker who is always at events, but he always has a stand with Shona of Pinstripe and Polkadot, is that who you mean? She sells 40s trousers and other repro things. If not them, then we have someone else selling over here? Woop!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Yep! I got the first white pair, and they are just stunning. Very comfy too. Just before Christmas, she had two heel heinghts - 2 1/2 in, slightly thicker and 3 or so slightly thinner heels. In black, white and green.

Rocket Originals have just very recently started selling 40s repro sweaters too - go and check em out!

SL271154(3).jpg

lyburnum

Practically Family
I've been watching Rocket Originals for a while now, always lusting over their clothes. Perhaps one day I will have enough money spare to buy a pair of their lovely shoes! I'm rather fond of their sweaters too - I found that they had more size ranges in the sweaters on their ebay store than their website though when they first released them. So if you can't find your size in their store it's probably worth making a trip over to the bay.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Rocket-Originals-Vintage-Styling_W0QQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118QQtZkm

~*Red*~

Practically Family
I've been checking the site a lot as well. I love their shoes and sweaters!!! I'll have to check their ebay site...

:eek:fftopic: can US buy from UK ebay? Do I have to have a new Id for that?

lyburnum

Practically Family
No you can buy from the UK, I think you just need to log in to the UK site with your US account. I buy from the US all the time.

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
"to achieve that vintage look all our designs are taken from original 1940's knitting patterns and are also knitted on an original 1940’s mechanical knitting machine"

oh my god, i'm dying here. i have to get one of these sweaters, STAT!

Aurora

One of the Regulars
I'm quite disappointed to see all their knitwear is all machine knitted and comes in at the same price as my Gran's hand-knitted 1940's sweaters...

I do like the shoes though. I notice there are more and more repro lines starting up now, I want my own! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy