Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New US Authentic A2

dennisp

New in Town
I just got a new Goatskin A2 from US Authentic to replace my "introductory to A2's" E-Bay Cooper. Man, What a difference! I really liked my Cooper, but it was just a little tight. I am 5'8" 180ish with a 42 chest. The Cooper and USA are both 42R, but the USA actually fits very comfortably. I can actually raise my arms without the jacket pulling up over my ears! The USA is a little on the long side, but fits my build well. The difference in build quality and materials is impressive on the USA compared to the Cooper. I honestly don't know why, other than possibly authenticity (I really can't comment on authenticity, I am pretty new to this) a person would need to spend more $$$$ for a nice A2. I am very happy now and hope to not get the "buy more and better A2 sickness" that seems to spread rampantly on this forum!
Dennis

Burnsie

dennisp said:
I am very happy now and hope to not get the "buy more and better A2 sickness" that seems to spread rampantly on this forum!
Dennis

Congratulations on the jacket, and good luck with that last part! I bought a goat USA 2 1/2 years ago and have bought 2 more A-2's since then - increasingly expensive each time!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats