Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newbie signing in!

Steve27752

One of the Regulars
Hi,
This is my first post here on the forum. I am based in the U.K. Ascot (Nr Windsor).
I`ve been interested in history as far back as I can remember, which is quite a long time now!
I have been posting on the Vintage Leather Jacket (VLJ 3) forum for some time as I also have an interest in WW11 Flyng Jackets, mainly leather but also cloth ones.
That`s it for now.
Steve :)

Steve27752

One of the Regulars
Hi Greg,
Thanks for the welcome. As I have very little hair, I tend to wear hats of one kind or another most of the time!
At the moment as it is cold I am wearing a WW11 U.S. Army Jeep cap.
But, on other occassions it could be one of my Akubras or a baseball cap.
One of the reasons for coming to this forum was to widen my knowledge of hats of various types.
Steve :)

GraveRobberGreg

Familiar Face
You will find a lot of information here at The Lounge. If for some reason you cant find something that your looking for just ask cause someone here will have the answer your looking for.

I too wear a lot of hats.....baseball mostly but have found that my AB fedora has been coming out more than the caps lately. I'm looking forward to buying more hats as soon as FedoraGirl "my wife" will let me :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy