Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

No, just No!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Good god. I take it they decided it was so damn ugly that no one's going to touch it, so they stuck whatever price they wanted to make everything else on the page look reasonable in comparison?

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, but what is the page supposed to be? Some new frontier in advertising? An advice forum? It says, "Ask Me Anything", like the Wizard of Oz. Then, below that, "I'm not a robot." Cool. Judging from the laddish products (bikes, baseball bats, super-expensive undersea watches, etc.), plus the somehow incongruous photos of nude women, I'm wondering if it isn't our old friend Roman, off on another ill-advised foray into the world of mercantilism. Somebody ask it a question about rope-yoga. Ler's see what happens.

devilish

A-List Customer
Looks like someone twigged and broke the link. Mr. Porter also slashed the price to a now generous snip at just under 4 grand. Haha!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Price slashed to £3700....quick someone grab it before its gone!

What a bargain price for "assured masculine elegance"....damn I feel so worthless without it now :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy