Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Non-niffy hairspray?

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Please forgive me if this has been asked before, but do any of you ladies know of an odourless, or low-low odour hairspray?

I would like to use the stuff from time to time, but when I do, I feel, especially when leaving some hairdressers, that I'm emitting an olfactory cloud, that I'm swimming in the stuff. Like Pigpen and his flies!

Any suggestions?

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
I use KMS hairspray. I don't know if it's available in England (it's sold only in salons here), but I can't smell it. It holds this horse's mane that grows out of my head pretty well.

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
I did a little search and yes, it sells on Amazon.co.uk - I shall soon put an order through. I was about to edit my post, adding a no animal testing requirement, but KMS is jake.

I have somewhat of a mane myself - which hold would you recommend? I see something called QuickHold too, which it seems from the description you can dose.

Thank you very much, Paisley!

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
I use the hairstay maximum hold spray. It has a pink lid. I also use their gel--also with a pink lid. I can smell the gel when it's wet, but not dry, if that makes a difference.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
For the Swedes or Danes I recommend Matas hairspray without perfume. They also have a perfume-free setting lotion I love:
571800.ashx

100489.ashx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21