Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Northwest Hats, Eugene, Ore.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
That is nice! Now imagine someone doing all that by hand......no machine. I don't know if Northwest does it by a machine, but Tim (Alley Kat) does all that work by hand. I am not in any desire to sew anything if I don't have to. I do shoe soles but it is a pain!
Wow! I'd like to see a hand stiched "Whipstitch" brim. Must be nice.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Stop it Bob!

No, don't. ...........
"That's what she said..."
2016120395135446951480802173198-1.jpg
2016120395135504951480802173573-1.jpg

Deepened the centerdent a bit and moved the profile apex a little forward.

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
You will love Mike's work. My second hat from him is just around the corner! Can't wait!
I haven't gone for seconds with any Hatters yet. Been trying them out. Already have VS, Gannon, and AlleyKatHatCo. In the queue with Northwest and Black Sheep Hatworks. Still need to decide who will be making a Milan and a Panama for me. For Panama leaning towards Brent Black but will be spring before I commit on those.

Will be waiting to set your second hat.

RJR

I haven't gone for seconds with any Hatters yet. Been trying them out. Already have VS, Gannon, and AlleyKatHatCo. In the queue with Northwest and Black Sheep Hatworks. Still need to decide who will be making a Milan and a Panama for me. For Panama leaning towards Brent Black but will be spring before I commit on those.

Will be waiting to set your second hat.
Penman is doing panamas using Brent Black bodies if you're interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo