Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NOT ONE BID ???

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
4fee_1.JPG

Men's Vintage Italian Fedora Hat

I mean, I know summer's here & the time is right for dancing in the streets but c'mon!

TaxMan1

One of the Regulars
I'm not seeing the size. I pretty much don't bid on hats that don't have the size listed in the top description.(this refers to the first post)

Jay

Practically Family
It's too small for me. I wear a 7. And I'm not really into the ribbon on that. And black isn't my color. And I don't have the money. Excuses, excuses...

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Jay said:
It's too small for me. I wear a 7. And I'm not really into the ribbon on that. And black isn't my color. And I don't have the money. Excuses, excuses...
But it's a 7-3/8...

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
sorry, not your fault- If the size of a borsalino seems crazy small, and it's numbered in whole and half numbers, it's likely in Punti sizing, a european size system that doesn't really make much sense, and is very confusing.

MattJH

One Too Many
This hasn't been a good week for sellers in general, judging by my 7 5/8 Knox going for $14.00 and 7 3/4 Long Oval Dobbs going for $21.50. I was really disappointed -- they were listed well and everything. My hat funds just dropped significantly because of it. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Fridaynight

Familiar Face
I just bought the hat this topic is originally about. Since I missed the auction I sent the seller an email asking if they'd like to sell it to me for the starting bid price ($25).
Turns out they did, so I got it. :D
It's not quite my size, but if it doesn't fit me it'll fit my dad.

Jerekson

One Too Many
No offense meant, but I would never bid on that hat. It's just plain ugly IMO.

That's just me though...pay no heed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farmerboy