Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OH-IO Who lives in the Buckeye state

Bugguy

Practically Family
CINCINNATI...

"When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Cincinnati because it's always twenty years behind the times." Mark Twain (alleged)

"Help! I'm trapped and I can't get out" Me (2011 actual)

m_lamb99

New in Town
Hello

My wife and I are buckeys and would love to get to know others here in the state. Are interests are widely varied but I have tried for years to get her to dress in a more vintage style and act in a more appropriate lady like style. I would love to meet others that could perhaps give us pointers or tips on how to pull off a vintage look in todays modern society without looking silly. Make-up and hair seem to be the big issues. Is there anyone here that might be interested in helping?

In addition, I am becoming more involved with the local photography meet-up groups in Columbus and Dayton and have proposed a a 1940's style phot shoot with models wearing 1940's style fashions. If there is anyone out here that would be interested in modeling I would love to here from you.

Michael & Mona (Columbus, OH.)

Sam Diamond

Familiar Face
I was born and raised in California, but my dad is from Ohio and when I was nine years old we moved there for a year. They never told me what I was being punished for. (I kid, it's a beautiful state, nice hunting and fishing, but to this day I still hate snow with a passion!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24