Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Okies of the Fedora Lounge Group

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
I'm one. I have heard of a couple others here, but don't know how active they are. Tulsa has an art deco society; perhaps some of those people wander into the lounge from time to time.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I'm busy this summer, but I'd like to plan on meeting up at the OK State Fair. Its not vintage, but it's relatively inexpensive and has parking. I'll be there anyway.

I'm open to other suggestions on actual FL era activities, but PERSONALLY I haven't found any yet. I GUESS that the 45th Infantry Museum would count being 1940's and all.

Any other ideas?

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
The state fairgrounds hosts Buchanan's vintage show & flea market once a month. It's a nice place to stroll around looking at cool old stuff. Also, Ingrid's Kitchen on NW 36th and Youngs has a live band Saturdays from noon to 2 pm. It's a festive social scene, with people of all ages (though I particularly enjoy the dapperly dressed senior citizens) dancing away.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The state fairgrounds hosts Buchanan's vintage show & flea market once a month. It's a nice place to stroll around looking at cool old stuff. Also, Ingrid's Kitchen on NW 36th and Youngs has a live band Saturdays from noon to 2 pm. It's a festive social scene, with people of all ages (though I particularly enjoy the dapperly dressed senior citizens) dancing away.

Hi

I've been wanting to try Ingrid's anyway, I'll just have to try and time it right. I will try and hit Buchanan's on Saturday the 4th of May.

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24