Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One big Fedora Lounge family

Status
Not open for further replies.

rue

A lot of people, including myself, think of the Fedora Lounge as one big family. The subject came up in another thread discussing who we thought the different family members would be and why, so I thought it would be fun to start a thread about it.

Soooo...

If we are one big family, where do YOU fit in and where do you think OTHERS fit in?

I'll start:

Maybe I'm wrong (feel free to correct me if you think I am), but I picture myself as the big sister..... always watching and protecting.

an example of others....

Scotrace (AKA Scott) would be in my opinion "Dad". He's always watching us, he's honest, gruff and puts a stop to any nonsense, but always has a sense of humor about the whole thing, even if he doesn't let the kids know.

Last edited:
<------ The sneaky brother-in-law (married to the wife's sister) who's been banned from the house. :D

He's the guy who's always got some sort of hustle or scheme going on. Been banned from the house since the infamous motel incident during the supposed "fishing trip" back in 2005 that somehow ended up involving the mayor and the Vice Squad. Strangely enough, brother-in-law was nowhere to be found at the time.

Last edited:

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
I'm a newbie in the Fedora Lounge compared to others. Ask me again in 10 or 20 years. Maybe then I can tell you how i fit into this family! :D

Last edited:

*SeaStar*

New in Town
I'm kinda like Henry then :) the little sister who just dreams about fitting into the big sisters, mom's, aunts, wardrobes and longs for playing with their make up and gorgeous collections. Wishing and hoping one day I can be like them :)

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Who am I in this? This is fun, but I am entirely too uncreative to make a clever remark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner