Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Opinions Requested

Herr Doktor

New in Town
Gents (and ladies),

Was watching one of my favorite comedy movies last night. It's so bad it's funny, but for some reason I always wind up watching it when it comes on. Hold on to your fedoras...

Oscar (Yep...the one with Sylvester Stallone as "Snaps" Provolone) :rolleyes:

Until now, I usually look past the costumes...but does anyone care to share their opinion on the wardrobe for the movie?

Best,

Chris

ITG

Call Me a Cab
I remember when I first saw that movie and that was the first movie I said this about a movie: "This is the worst movie I've ever seen!" Yes, true...but I was about 13 or 14 I think, so that opinion came from a youngin'.

Herr Doktor

New in Town
ITG,

I agree. It is most certainly not a classic...or even a good...movie. It is definitely STILL a bad movie. But for some reason, I always enjoy watching it. Go figure. Maybe it has something to do with my fascination in the era and clothes (although I somehow think that the costuming could have been much better). I love the cars, too.

The worst movie I've ever seen was "Rocketman"...some cheesy Astronuat comedy.

Best,

Chris

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
That's funny Michael. Nost people seemed to love that movie. I had no desire to go see it either after his second one. What was it called?........I forget. I thought the first one was cute and had some very funny parts. The second one was gross.

No wonder all the critics are giving thumbs down on Cat in the Hat. Myers is not family entertainment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21