Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ordered Aero Thunderbay need rec. on winter hat & gloves

hipcheck

New in Town
I ordered my 3rd Aero. It is my winter jacket the Aero Thunderbay in Brown. I wanted to ask for any recommendations for winter hats and gloves that match Aero brown and that would be appropriate for Winter. We are expecting some cold weather in NY that is if you believe the Farmers Almanac.

Thank you!!

Check eBay for good stuff from the likes of RRL, and others. I like to use colors to offset the basic brown stuff myself. I do have a couple low-key scarves, etc. but I tend to enjoy something more colorful. I use basic rag wool gloves (with fingers and without) which I like and are cheap.
And I do believe you're in for some cold winters in the coming years. Well, colder. Congrats on the new jacket!

Highwaymanman

A-List Customer
Go for a dark blue or olive green woollen watch hat and grey fingerless woollen gloves. Dave's on 6th Avenue very likely have them.

wild_balls

Practically Family
Just bought some vintage nos Daniel Hays leather gloves with separate wool inner glove! Might match your thunder bay. Will post some pictures when they arrive.

Cheers Joakim

winterland1

Practically Family
Here is a merino watch cap that I have in black. Not too thick but warm.
They only have it in grey right now but that will probably match better.
I love merino wool. Doesn't make my head scratchy like other fabrics.
http://store.tripleaughtdesign.com/Apparel/Apparel-Accessories/Watch-Cap
F13-Watch-Cap-Charcoal-Lightbox.jpg

Swoosed

One of the Regulars
I ordered my 3rd Aero. It is my winter jacket the Aero Thunderbay in Brown. I wanted to ask for any recommendations for winter hats and gloves that match Aero brown and that would be appropriate for Winter. We are expecting some cold weather in NY that is if you believe the Farmers Almanac.

Thank you!!

pretty warm today, i'm still waiting for the cold weather to get here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925